How would you blog without the necessary tools? Website composing and deploying a website is vital to each blogger’s achievement. But without resources and tools, it becomes a difficult task. Blogging tools are the answer to an effective blogging experience.
Here in this post, I have put together some of the most commonly used blogging tools which I have used and which others have suggested. I’ve attempted to create it as detailed as you can. Hope it will help your blogging endeavor this year.
43 Blogging Tools For 2021
Content Idea Generators
- BuzzSumo – Good way to discover the most common content on societal programs. Very easy to use just enter a topic for results.
- Quora – Find what people are regularly talking about? What questions they have in relevance to topics and industries.
- Google Trends – Learn what’s trending on Google search. Simply key in subjects and see effects.
Blog Title Ideas
- HubSpot Topic Generator – Fill in keywords and the tool will give out relevant blog titles to choose from.
- Portent’s Content Idea Generator – One more easy to use tool which can help you come up with prospective blog titles. All you need to do is feed into a keyword and hit go.
- Blog Topic Generator – The principle is the same with this tool too. Just key-in your keyword and wait for title suggestions.
Blog Publishing Tools
- Evernote – Superb Editing and note-making tool for immediate integration for your ideas and content delivery
Image Sourcing for Blogging
- Flickr Advanced Search – Amazing place to sift through millions of images that can be used under common license.
- Photogen – free to use for blogs or websites. But be careful about reselling the images you download or use from here.
- Pixabay – You can’t overlook this place if you are looking for images. It’s possible to take advantage of this system to supply public domain pictures.
Editing and Proofreading Tools
- Grammarly – This is the number one tool to help you refine your copywriting skills. From editing suggestions to spell check it has everything that you need.
- Hemmingway App – Wonderful editing tool for bloggers, completely free. Helps with word suggestions, Formatting, readability, etc.
- Ginger – Top class grammar tool for bloggers. I absolutely love this blogging tool because it makes proofreading so damn easy!
Image Editing Tools
- Canva – I vouch for this amazing and free image editing tool. It lets you do absolutely everything to make infographics, social media images, blog images.
- Pixlr– Easy to use tool which can help you with image editing, enhancements, add-ons, etc.
- Ribbet – A simple yet underused photo editor. Awesome tool if you want to create collages etc.
- Google Analytics – Without a doubt, this is the best tool you can get to analyze your blog traffic, reach, and other analytics.
- JetPack Stats – If you are a WordPress user, you should have this plugin, this gives you a real-time analysis of how your blog is performing.
- Open Web Analytics – This is an application that needs a download and installation onto your server. But it is free.
Time Management and productivity tools for Blogging
- E.gg Timer -An easy to use the timer on your web browser, which helps you set a timer and work infrequent bursts. Helps you manage time and focus effectively too.
- Trello – This is a very simple project management application that can help you organize your lists and projects. It makes it Simple to Handle deadlines and tasks.
- MajesticSEO – This is only one of my personal favorites. It gives options like the Website Explorer, Backlink History application, Keyword Checker, Comparator plus a Clique Hunter.
- Google Webmaster Tool – Handy and free tool to check your keyword ranking, Website links, and content quality.
- Moz SEO Toolbar – This is an easily installable toolbar for firefox and chrome which helps in analyzing SEO metrics in real-time. It is an amazing tool to check SERP, Keywords, etc.
- Google Keyword Planner – This is the single most important keyword tool of all. Free to use and research. Find currently popular keywords.
- SEMRush – Simple tool to research keywords for which various websites are ranking for. Helps you define your strategy as a whole.
- KWFinder – helps you generate hundreds of long-tail keywords with the least SEO difficulty.
Content Distribution Tools
- BufferApp – Add content to be distributed to various social media profiles. You can automate the time and frequency of social media posting.
- ClickToTweet – Integrate this into your posts and have your readers easily tweet your posts to their timelines.
- SocialPilot – Top class social media scheduling platform. Use to create scheduling calendar and bulk scheduling.
- Google Adsense – Without a doubt one of the best contextual ad platforms to make money from your blog. Easy sign-up, approvals are based on quality content and regular updates.
- Infolinks – I love this platform, This is the best in-text advertising platforms that publishers can use to monetize their blogs.
- VigLink – You are a tech blogger? This is just the tool you need. Automatically converts your outbound e-commerce keywords to affiliate links.
Email Marketing Tools
- MailChimp – Amazing and free to use for a subscriber base of at least 2000 emails. I use it for my own campaigns. I consider it among my best blogging resources.
- Aweber – By far the most popular email list management and marketing tool. But a paid service.
- Getresponse – Easily one of the most refined email marketing tools available. It has a 30-day free trial option too.
- Blue Host – Very reliable and affordable web host for bloggers.
- HostGator – Again extremely cheap hosting and easy installation
- DreamHost – Hosts over 1.5 million WordPress sites and is easily a very good option for hosting your blog.
Blog Promotion Tools
- Flipboard – Use it for creating attractive magazines and ezines. It’s a simple platform to work with for post curation too.
- Triberr – A classic platform for starting your own community called tribes. Connect with like-minded individuals and promote your blog
- Wisestamp – Integrate this tool to show your blog post in your email signature. It acts as a browser add-on. Try it.
Take it away! If you are not using these tools then go ahead and start now. If I’ve missed some awesome blogging programs then allow me to know about them at the remarks.