Do you know what’s the difference between a successful online marketer and an unsuccessful one? Simple, it’s the number of email subscribers each one has which creates the difference. I have written about this earlier, and I have also written about how to build an email list which will help you monetize your blogging efforts. But in this post, I share with you information about the best email marketing list managers that are out there.
Email marketing list managers are a necessity to engage your subscriber list effectively and send out periodic campaigns with ease. Here I list the top 10 list managers.
Top 10 Email Marketing List Managers
- Aweber – By far the best email marketing software out there. Although I don’t use it yet, I have heard some amazing reviews about the product. Hence it takes the first spot on my list. Pricing starts at a mere $19 a month for unlimited emails to a list of 500 subscribers. Aweber also offers a one-month free trial.
- GetResponse – Number two on my list is an email list manager which is known for offering amazing and creative options in sending out your campaigns. It offers, landing page creators, drag and drop email creators, numerous email templates to choose from. All this at $15 for 1000 subscribers every month.
- MailChimp – The absolute darling of people like us, who don’t have money to spend on a paid service. I use this service, and I have no regrets. It totally free to use for up to 2000 subscribers and you can send out 12000 emails to this list in a month. Of course, there are some limitations to the free account, but for starters it is amazing. The paid service starts at $30 a month and increases according to the size of your email list. This is one of the best email marketing list managers out there for bloggers.
- Campaign Monitor – Yes, not many have heard about this gem. But it is an amazing tool if you are handling campaigns for yourself as well as your clients. With all the regular works, the product is priced at $9 per month to send up to 2,500 emails to a list of 500 subscribers or unlimited emails to 500 subscribers at $29 per month.
- Vertical Response – The key feature and the differentiator for this list manager are the 700 email templates that it offers! Yea! 700 different templates. Apart from that it has all the regular features and priced at $22 for a list of up to 2000 subscribers.
- Constant Contact – This list manager comes with a 60 day free trial for 500 subscribers. The product is loaded with features such as social media integration, anti-spam check etc. Pricing starts at $20 per month for 500 subscribers.
- iContact – A great product, with 100s of templates, drag and drop message builder etc. It also has an agency solutions option. It comes with a free trail and pricing starts at $14 for 500 subscribers.
- ActiveCampaign – If you have not tried this, you should. The product has an amazing campaign creation wizard with the regular works such as autoresponders, tracking, analytics etc. The prices are pretty decent and start at $9 for unlimited emails to a subscriber list of up to 500.
- Emma – Taking the 9th place in this amazing top 10 email marketing list managers is Emma. The product has features such as pre-designed email templates, surveys, list segmentation etc. Prices start at $49 per month for 2500 subscribers. Might sound a little steep, but they have a higher subscriber allowance for that $49 they are charging. Also, they have an excellent support team which can be reached over the phone, email or chat.
- Mad Mimi – The final email list manager on the list is an equally amazing product. The application offers a theme designer, drip campaigns, RSS to email and many more features. The Product cost is $10 for unlimited emails for 500 subscribers every month.
Before I let go of you, remember building your email list is a very important aspect of your journey as an online marketer or a blogger. So do not neglect it. I am sure these email list managers will help you build an effective subscriber base and a targeted campaign always.
More from my site