Building a solid email list is very important. As a blogger, if you want to monetize your blog, one way of doing it is by building an opt-in list. A targeted subscriber base is the best way to promote yourself, make money and become a better affiliate marketer. But many bloggers find building a list a daunting task, it doesn’t have to be so. You could also get 1000 email subscribers fast. All you have to do is keep it simple and follow these critical yet easy tips.
Most of these tips have yielded good results in my email list building endeavors too, and I can vouch for them. Also, some of the tips are from leading fellow bloggers who have successfully demonstrated how to get 1000 email subscribers fast.
15 Tips To Get 1000 Email Subscribers Real Fast!
- Utilize popups and popovers adequately – Don’t be under the impression that popups and popovers can be an impediment. These are very important in the process of encouraging your visitors to sign up for your email list. Keep these elements at least one per session. No, you won’t lose audience! Everyone uses pop-ups and popovers, even blogging experts and authority sites do!
- Offer Free Stuff – If there is one thing that works, that’s free stuff. Free E-books, Free cheat sheets, or any form of free stuff acts as an attractive proposition for your readers to Opt-in. By offering free stuff, you are making sure your audience feels there is value in sharing their email addresses with you.
- Place your opt-in forms strategically – Your sign up forms should be placed strategically across your blog. Make use of your top fold, sidebar and end of post effectively. The goal is to make it impossible to pass over. Remember the sign-up forms are what will help you get 1000 email subscribers fast, so place them where it is sure to be seen!
- Include activities for readers – What will keep your readers engaged other than some great content? The answer is – interesting activities, such as participating in a contest, voting on a poll, or just play old trivia. The advice is to make all these interesting forms of activities accessible after an email sign-up.
- Offer free tools and resources – Based on your niche, you could create or source something which your readers can use. A tool or a resource which your audience can use to overcome a solution will be highly appreciated. Put a sign-up before they can do so. You will have plenty of willing subscribers in no time!
- Leverage social media – Make lead generation a part of your social media activity. Use lead pages on Twitter, Sign up buttons on Facebook etc. Make it easier for your fans and followers to get on your list. Create a solid schedule to promote these options on all relevant social platforms.
- Showcase your social status – In other terms, blow your own trumpet. Cheesy! but it works! Display the number of subscribers you already have. Show the number or likes you have on Facebook or followers you have on Twitter. These numbers will work as bait for others to sign-up by creating a sense of worth and validation.
- Make guest blogging a priority – How will you get 1000 email subscribers when you are invisible across the blogosphere? You may have the best content on your blog, but if you have no credibility, then you are nothing. Hence, engage in guest blogging on other relevant blogs, do it consistently. This will help you gain popularity, credibility and an audience who will be more than happy to be on your email list.
- Utilize forums – Forums are not dead, they are the best place to start off when you are building your email list. Most forums are filled with targeted audience and they are totally free to join! Find relevant forums and you could have 1000s of people seeing your content regularly. This will mean more visitors to your blog, which in turn mean more sign-ups.
- Offer different subscription options – Take into consideration your audience preferences, it is not necessary that everyone wants to sign up for a newsletter, maybe they only want to get the juiciest information or a certain update on a regular basis. Create multiple types of sign-up options based on your audience, this will help you attract more subscribers.
- Header Opt-in – Your blog design can play an important role in driving up your email subscriptions. Integrate a prominent opt-in call out into your header, which will make the top half of your blog a lead capturing section.
- Drive Endorsed social traffic – Write content regularly which talks about social influencers in your niche. Engage these social influencers via email about the mentions. Most likely they might share your content with their audience and if your blog is optimized to capture emails then you will have a growing subscriber base.
- Make your most valuable posts downloadable – Your readers like what you write. But, how can they refer to your post easily? Why not make your most valuable post downloadable? Yes! Make some of your posts downloadable in the PDF format. All you will have to do now is ask them for their email address before they can download.
- Optimize comments – You are already engaging people in the comments section, so why not convert them into email subscribers too? Create a thank you page for anyone who comments and integrate an opt-in form in the thank you page too!
- Invest in other people’s lists – Well, this is certainly an option if you are ready to spend a little. You could buy into targeted email lists for a small price and you will have thousands of email subscribers in no time! You can always start small, and test the authenticity of the list and scale up if required.
In conclusion, remember that building an email list have many advantages. A solid subscriber base will provide you with a regular audience, a means to promote your services and products and also to make money with affiliate marketing. So, start working on these tips and get 1000 email subscribers in no time!
Do let me know how it works for you!