Who doesn’t want to make money? Everyone does! And Why I do blog? Of course, I want to share my experience with you guys! but I want to make money blogging too. So, the question that arises immediately is how does one make money blogging? Is there a formula to succeed? Well, I guess not. But, there are some simple tips which you can incorporate to start generating some income from your blog. Now, how much you will earn purely depends on how persistent you are. I currently haven’t even monetized this blog, but I have used these tips elsewhere and they have given me results.
So, guys here is the top 5 simple tips to make money blogging.
Tip #1 . Start with contextual advertising
By now you must have heard about PPC ( Pay-Per-Click) networks, which are primarily contextual. These can open up the much needed earning potential for you when you start off. They are quite simple to integrate too. But, keep in mind, this option can be leveraged effectively only when you have genuine content and you update your blog regularly. Some of PPC Ad Networks you can work with:
- Google Adsense: Without a doubt the market leader in this space. Apply only after your blog is a month or two old and has enough content.
- Chitika: Close on the heels of Google Adsense, we have Chitika, a great contextual advertising platform. Easy to use, great payouts and always displays relevant ads based on your content.
Tip #2. Affiliate Programs
You start a blog, you have some traffic and you start thinking how can I make money blogging? I would say, start by signing up for affiliate marketing programs. After Contextual advertising, I recommend affiliate marketing as a good stepping stone to start making money from your blog. Don’t know where to start? Sign-up with these platforms.
- CJ Affiliate: Oldest and the most trusted, Great products and thousands of options. Absolutely fantastic earning opportunities to choose from.
- Amazon Affiliate Program: Great place to start your affiliate marketing journey. Simply because it has something to choose from for every kind of blogger.
Tip #3. In-Text Ad Programs
If contextual advertising is the delivery of ads based on your content, in-text ad programs are the next best thing. They deliver ads based on specific keywords within your text. They are a great alternative for leveraging your blog to make money. I recommend the following:
- Infolinks: I call them the pioneers of in-text advertising, they are easy to sign-up for. You can customize your ad types. And payouts start at just $50. Pretty cool,right?
- VigLink: This one is great! they convert your in-text ads to affiliate links. Every sale or action that is defined gives you your share! huge earning potential if you want to start making money blogging. Works well, with blogs which are based on products, fashion or technology.
Tip #4. Sell Ad Space
This is a good addition to run along with the other mentioned options. Of course, you can start selling ad space provided you have a decent amount of traffic to your blog with a loyal reader base. I have never sold ad space on any of my online entities, but I think it is worth a shot for creating a passive income. You can manage the selling yourself or tie up with these services.
- BuySellAds: By far the most popular network in this domain
- Adproval: Pretty popular too, I have friends who are using this platform and they say it works fine.
Tip #5. Sell Your Own Products
Yes, finally think about it like this. You are a blogger, you blog about your niche because you are an expert. So monetize your expertise. Some of the digital products you can create to start making money from your blog are:
- E-Books – Learn how to create an E-Book
- E-Guides – Understand what is an E-Guide
- Online Courses – How to Run Online Courses
To make money from blogging, you need to first start working towards creating useful content for your prospective readers. Learn how to promote your blog, bring some traffic in and consistently churn out relevant content.
Once you get your basics in place, you will be on your way to making money while blogging.
Start working on these tips on your own blog and do let me know how it helped you! I would love to hear your stories!
More from my site