18 High Paying Adsense Alternatives For Your Blog
- Media.net – Is very similar to Adsense and runs both display ads and text ads. The minimum payout is set at $100 and payments are made via Paypal or wire transfer. Apply Here.
- Infolinks – Is one of my favourites, they have multiple ad choices such as in-text, in-tag, in-frame and in search. Minimum payout is set at $50 and payments are made via Paypal, Echeck, Payoneer. Apply Here.
- Amazon Display Ads – This is a good alternative to Adsense, as it caters to a vast e-commerce platform. It churns out Display ads and payments are made via Wire transfer, Amazon gift cards and Payoneer. Apply Here.
- Adversal – A wonderful platform for integrating display ads. Simple approval process and low payout threshold at just $20. Payments are disbursed via Paypal, Wire transfer, ACH. Apply Here.
- Chitika – This platform has been around for a long time and they are really popular. They only serve contextual ads and minimum payments are set at $10. Payments are made only via Paypal. Apply Here.
- VigLink – Great in-text ad alternative. Converts all outbound links to affiliate links. Minimum payout is just $10. Mode of payment Paypal. Apply Here.
- Skimlinks – Once again a good alternative for in-text affiliate ads. Similar to VigLink and minimum payout is $10. Payments are made via Paypal. Apply Here.
- AdMaven – One of the best ad platforms which deliver popunder and pop-up advertising. Minimum payout is $50 and payment methods are Paypal, Wire Transfer and Payoneer. Apply Here.
- Qadabra – This is by far one of the best high paying Adsense alternatives for new bloggers with less traffic. The payments are absolutely immediate and very low threshold. Paypal payout is $1, Payoneer is $20 and Wire Transfer is $500. Apply Here.
- Revenue Hits – A performance-based alternative. Earnings are based on cost per action. Minimum payout is $50. Payment will be issued via Paypal, Payoneer or Wire Transfer. Apply Here.
- Bidvertiser – This ad platform is an old player. The program pays for ad displays and conversions too. The minimum payout is set at $10 and payments are made via Check, Wire Transfer, and Paypal. Apply Here.
- Clicksor – This platform is very similar to Infolinks. But one of the drawbacks can be the expected traffic. Minimum payout is $50 and disbursal is every 15 days. Mode of payments are Paypal, Check and Wire Transfer. Apply Here.
- Superlinks – Are you fed of low CPMs. Well, then this is the best platform for you. The Program has multiple ad formats and payouts are set at $100 for Paypal and Payoneer, whereas it is $500 for Wire Transfers. Apply Here.
- Sovrn – Is a decent platform with many ad formats to offer such as contextual ads, image ads, social engagement ads, etc. Minimum payout is $10 via Paypal and $50 Check. Apply Here.
- Yllix– Another great ad platform for publishers to drive monetization. Offers many options for making money such as CPM, CPC, CPA and even Pop-Up ads. Minimum payment is set at $10 for Paypal and $500 for Wire Transfer. Apply Here.
- Matomy SEO – Great text link ads. Super easy to set up and there is no minimum payment threshold. Payments are made via Paypal, Payoneer, Check. Apply Here.
- LinkWorth – One more text link ads platform, If you have great content this the monetizing program for you. Offers in text ads too. Minimum payouts are as follow; $25 Paypal, $100 (Check, Wire Transfer). Apply Here.
- Blogvertise – A unique program to monetize your blog. You can utilise display ads, text ads and sponsored posts on your blog. Minimum payout is not defined. Payments are made via Paypal only. Apply Here.
So, there are some of the high paying Adsense alternatives which you can explore and sign up for. Please do let me know if you know of any other platforms which can be good alternatives. Keep checking back, as I will try and update this list as and when I have more information.